- 1 of 2 copies available at NC Cardinal.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Macon County Public Library||J MONTGOMERY (Text)||39493107605786||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Wilkes County Public Library||YA MON (Text)||50501100380597||Young Adult Fiction||Checked out||09/13/2018|
- ISBN: 9781402288944 (tp : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1402288948 (tp : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 333 pages; 21 cm
- Publisher: Naperville, Illinois : Sourcebooks Fire, 2014.
|General Note:|| Originally published: 1908.
Sequel: Anne of Avonlea.
|Summary, etc.:|| Anne, an eleven-year-old orphan, is sent by mistake to live with a lonely, middle-aged brother and sister on a Prince Edward Island farm and proceeds to make an indelible impression on everyone around her.