- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jackson County Public Library||J KNOWLES (Text)||39493107463087||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781480626836 (PBD)
- ISBN: 148062683X (PBD)
- Physical Description: 310 pages ; 20 cm
- Edition: First paperback edition.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Paw Prints, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| Fern feels invisible in her family, where Sarah is working at the family restaurant, Holden is struggling with bullies, and Charlie is the center of attention, and when tragedy strikes, the bond holding the family together is stretched almost to the breaking point.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers and sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Homosexuality > Juvenile fiction.
Grief > Juvenile fiction.
Restaurants > Juvenile fiction.