A stop-motion animation mission / by Shannon McClintock Miller and Blake Hoena ; illustrated by Alan Brown.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hudson (Fontana)||J GRAPHIC 777.7 MIL (Text)||39493108525363||Juvenile Graphic Novel||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781496579515 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781496579553 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Stone Arch Books, 
"When you have a problem, where can you go for answers? The library! When Codie and her friends join Ms. Gillian, the Specialist, on another Adventure in Makerspace, they find themselves face-to-face with dinosaurs! Are they stuck in a prehistoric world? Join them to complete A Stop-Motion Animation Mission!"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stop-motion animation films > Juvenile literature.
Animation (Cinematography) > Juvenile literature.
Makerspaces > Juvenile literature.