50 things to see with a small telescope southern hemisphere edition / John A. Reed.
- 1 of 1 copy available at NC Cardinal.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Hudson (Fontana)||Science & Nature 523 REA (Text)||39493108034770||Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781530741595
- Physical Description: illustrations, maps ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Fifty things to see with small telescope southern hemisphire edition
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : [Publisher not identified], 
- Copyright: ©
"This special edition of '50 Things to See with Small Telescope' explores the planets, stars, galaxies and nebulae observed from all over the southern hemisphere. Not only does this book demonstrate how to find things, it also shows what many of these objects look like through a small telescope!" -- back cover
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Stars > Atlases.
Stars > Observers' manuals.
Search for related items by series
- 50 things to see with a small telescope ; southern hemisphere edition
- 50 things to see with a small telescope ; southern hemisphere edition.